Venue & Hospitality
Welcome to the Official Attendee Housing Site for 21st International Conference on Breast Pathology and Cancer Diagnosis which will be held in the historic and beautiful city of Rome, Italy.
Hampton by Hilton Rome East
Viale Marisa Bellisario,
300, 00155 Roma RM, Italy
**Accommodations are subject to availability at the conference venue from our end. Kindly contact us here to avail benefits and room availability at the conference venue.**
Hotel Services & Amenities
- Audio/Visual Equipment Rental.
- Business Center.
- Business Phone Service.
- Complimentary Printing Service.
- Express Mail.
- Meeting Rooms.
- Office Rental.
- Photo Copying Service.
- Secretarial Service.
- Video Conference.
- Video Messaging.
- Video Phone.
- Baggage Storage.
Driving Directions to
Directions from Fiumicino to Hampton by Hilton Rome East Hotel
Distance from Airport to Hotel: 37.90 KM
Time period: 1-1.1 Hr (Via A90/E80)
Driving Directions to
1. Take Via Alessandro Guidoni and Via Mario de Bernardi to A91 in Fiumicino - (1.6 Km)
2. Continue on A91. Take Grande Raccordo Anulare/A90/E80 to V.le Marisa Bellisario in Roma. Take the exit toward Roma Centro/Zona Commerciale from Grande Raccordo Anulare/A90/E80 - (35.9 Km)
3. Drive to your destination- (500 m)
A restful stay at Hampton by Hilton Rome East Hotel
The Metropolitan City of Rome, with a population of 4,355,725 residents, is the most populous metropolitan city in Italy. Its metropolitan area is the third-most populous within Italy. Rome is located in the central-western portion of the Italian Peninsula, within Lazio (Latium), along the shores of the Tiber. It is referred to as "The Eternal City" (Latin: Roma Aeterna), a central notion in ancient Roman culture. In the ancient world it was successively the capital city of the Roman Kingdom, the Roman Republic and the Roman Empire, and is regarded as one of the birthplaces of Western civilisation.
This beautiful town boasts an ancient history long more than two and a half thousand years, stately buildings of the past, monuments of the greatest Italian artists of all times and countless masterpieces in terms of art, architecture and culture, as well as a unique aura.
Rome is a city with a rich history, stunning architecture, and a plethora of fascinating attractions. Here are some must-visit places in Rome Colosseum, Roman Forum, Pantheon, Trevi Fountain, and Spanish Steps.
- Colosseum: This ancient Roman amphitheatre is an iconic symbol of Rome
- Roman Forum: The Roman Forum is a historic site with the ruins of important government buildings from ancient Rome.
- Pantheon: This well-preserved Roman temple boasts an impressive dome and is a marvel of ancient engineering.
- Vatican City: Visit St. Peter's Basilica, the Sistine Chapel, and the Vatican Museums, home to an extensive collection of art and historical treasures.
- Trevi Fountain: One of the most famous fountains in the world, visitors toss a coin over their left shoulder into the fountain to ensure a return to Rome.
- Spanish Steps: A popular gathering spot with a monumental stairway of 135 steps, located in the Piazza di Spagna.